Check the caution amount required for appartments.
7.- Special Conditions for Children
Given the diversity of treatment towards children, depending on age, type
of establishment, date of travel, etc., viewing each establishment’s condi-
tions is recommended, which will generally be applicable when the child
is sharing a room with two adults. Maximum established age is 11 years
old.There are hotels that o er free accomodation for children under 11
years old,in this case the client will pay directly to de hotel the services
that have used.
Children under 6 years old and adults over 70 years old have special
prices for ski pass if they have previously indicated age through o cial
Children ski pass age is from 6-11, both included.
The Organising Travel Agency and Final Vendor of the Combined Travel,
with regard to the obligations that correspond to the travel management
environment, will respond to the good execution of obligations within the
contract with the consumer, regardless of the fact that the aforemen-
tioned obligations require execution by them or other service providers,
notwithstanding the Organising Agency’s right to take action against the
same, always within the limits established in the General Terms and Con-
ditions and in applicable legislation. When the consumer notes non-exe-
cution or faulty execution of contracted integral travel services in situ, he/
she must immediately notify the provider of said services, within a period
of 48 working days before the Organising Agency, so that the latter may
take appropriate measures. Failure to notify the Organising Agency will
mean the consumer will be liable to prove breach of contract execution
before the Organiser or the Tourism General Management and/or appli-
cable tribunals, given that outside this term, it will be impossible for the
Organising Agency to verify the truthfulness of the allegations, as well as
to reach a satisfactory solution for all involved parties.
Should the decision reached not satisfy the customer, he/she may le a
claim within one month of the return date, before the Organising Agen-
cy through the Vendor Agency, highlighting the fact that a claim was
made within 48 working hours after an issue occurred. However, ling
any claim with regard to the contract does not exempt customers from
payment of travel.
To solve any controversy related to the interpretation, application or
execution or the services contained in the present document, especially
those derived from an accident, both parties agree to submit to the juris-
diction of the Court of Vielha.
Program valid from December 1st 2021 to April 18th 2021.
Edited July 2021.
BAQUEIRA SNOWCAMP GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
With effect from the 2021-2022 season, BAQUEIRA BERET S.A. has been
responsible for the direct management of the SnowCAMPS** located in
different areas of the resort: Baqueira 1500 and 1800, and the Beret and
Bonaigua hubs (with restrictions).
You can check the location of the SnowCAMPS on our website
www.baqueira.es, or on the ski slope map.
The activities of the SnowCAMPS are subject to the conditions that the
relevant authorities may establish at any time with regard to the
prevention of COVID-19, which may include limiting their capacity or
closing the facilities.
● TYPES OF PASS.
○ INDIVIDUAL DAYS OR SPECIFIED CONSECUTIVE DAYS*
*Days may refer to full days, midday-morning or midday-afternoon,
together with the complementary services contracted.
○ SEASON TICKET. The holder can use the facilities at the
SnowCAMP chosen throughout the 2021/2022 season. A limited
number of season tickets are available for each SnowCAMP.
● LIMITATIONS TO CAPACITY. SnowCAMPS have limited capacity, i.e.
there is a limited number of places, which may be further reduced as
a result of the official measures taken to deal with the COVID-19
health situation. For this reason, we advise you to make your
booking at least 2 days in advance, to secure your place. Places will
be allocated according to the order of applications.
● AGES FOR ADMISSION TO SNOWCAMPS.
○ Baby SnowCAMP 1500: from 6 months to 3 years.
○ Baqueira 1800 SnowCAMP: from 3 to 6 years.
○ Beret SnowCAMP: from 3 to 6 years.
○ Bonaigua SnowCAMP: from 3 to 6 years WITHOUT NAPPIES
IMPORTANT: For organisational reasons, children under 3 years of
age will not be admitted to the 1800, Beret or Bonaigua SnowCAMPS, and
the booking will be cancelled if necessary. Similarly, children under 6
months and over 3 years will not be admitted to Baby SnowCAMP 1500.
○ Baqueira 1800 SnowCAMP: from 9.00 am to 4.30 pm
○ Beret SnowCAMP: from 9.00 am to 4.30 pm
○ Baby SnowCAMP 1500: from 8.30 am to 4.45 pm
○ Bonaigua SnowCAMP: from 9.00 am to 4.30 pm.
Please collect children punctually at the end of the session. After 4.30 pm
(4.45 pm in the case of SnowCAMP 1500), there will be a charge of €20 for
every 15 minutes’ (or fraction thereof) delay in the collection of the child.
Your punctuality will be greatly appreciated.
● BOOKING STAYS IN THE SNOWCAMP.
To make the booking and pay for the service, please go to
https://viajes.baqueira.es/es/inicio.html and complete the
documentation and supply the details requested prior to the child's
stay at the SnowCAMP.
○ FORMAL DECLARATION CONCERNING COVID-19: in order to
avoid risks for other users, the SnowCAMP staff and the
children themselves, this declaration must be read and
accepted. LINK TO DOCUMENT
○ IMAGE RIGHTS. LINK TO DOCUMENT
○ SPECIAL NEEDS. Please inform us of any special needs that the
child has, such as allergies, food intolerances, etc. Baqueira
SnowCAMP will assess the viability of the child's stay with the
means available to it and, if the special needs cannot be met,
may refuse the booking for the benefit of the child. Baqueira
SnowCAMP accepts no responsibility if this information has
not been provided.
*BAQUEIRA BERET does not guarantee the availability of
menus suitable for special needs. If this determines the
viability of the child's stay, please consult Baqueira SnowCAMP
well in advance to discuss the options available.
Please make sure you book for the SnowCAMP you want. Once the
booking has been formalised, changes to other SnowCAMPS are subject to
the availability of places (the change may also involve differences in rates).
● CONTACT BAQUEIRA SNOWCAMP.
You can contact Baqueira SnowCAMP by sending an e-mail to
firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the child's name, the
camp and the booking dates in the subject line. These details are
indispensable for us to answer your e-mail.
Bookings cannot be made via e-mail. You must make them through
● SNOWCAMP RECEPTION AREA. ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES.
○ PERSON ACCOMPANYING THE MINOR. The booking must
identify the person who will hand over and collect the child.
This person must show appropriate identification (DNI or
passport) when leaving or collecting the child. The
booking/purchase will constitute an authorization for Baqueira
SnowCAMP to receive the child from the aforementioned
person and allow this person to collect the child at the
appropriate time. To avoid unnecessary contact ONLY ONE
PERSON MAY ACCOMPANY EACH MINOR.
○ ORDER OF ATTENTION. Our staff will attend to you by order of
arrival when children are left and when they are collected.
○ RESPECT FOR RULES. Please observe strictly the capacity
limits established in the SnowCAMP reception area, and the
measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19: keep a safe
distance from other people, clean your hands and remember
that it is compulsory to wear a mask.
○ SKIING CLASSES WITH THIRD PARTIES DURING THE CHILD'S
STAY. If the child takes classes with personnel outside Baqueira
SnowCAMP, the full name of the ski/snowboard instructor who
will collect and return the child must be supplied. Similarly, if
the child is not taken back to the SnowCAMP, because the
monitor will return the child to the guardian, the Baqueira
SnowCAMP team must be notified.
● FORFAITS. Access to the Baqueira 1800 SnowCAMP requires the use
of a mechanical lift, so you will need to purchase a forfait for all the
days contracted, both for the minor and the person accompanying
him/her. (Different types of forfait are available.) The SnowCAMPS in
Beret, Bonaigua and Baqueira 1500 are located next to car parks and
do not require the use of a lift or the purchase of any type of forfait.
● ACTIVITIES. As a measure to combat COVID-19, priority will be given
to activities taking place outdoors (provided that weather conditions
○ TIMETABLES. Activities are subject to organisational
requirements and weather conditions.
○ SKIING. As it depends on weather conditions, skiing may NOT
be included every day.
○ Baqueira SnowCAMP reserves the right to modify timetables,
for both activities and services, or to cancel them.
● PERSONAL BELONGINGS OF MINORS AND EQUIPMENT FOR
○ GENERAL. Children must be equipped according to the day's
weather conditions and the specific conditions at the location
of the SnowCAMPS:
SKIING EQUIPMENT. Helmet, snow goggles, boots and
CLOTHES. Activities take place in the snow, so we
recommend a change of underwear.
● Very high protection factor sunscreen.
● Mask compulsory for children over 6 years old.
● Toiletries. If the child uses nappies: nappies, wet
wipes and a cream for skin irritation.
● If the child uses a dummy, please bring a box to
store it in when it is not being used (anti-COVID
● Children should not bring any toys or similar items
of their own (anti-COVID measure).
○ IDENTIFICATION OF PERSONAL BELONGINGS. All minors'
belongings must be marked with their full name before they
enter the SnowCAMP (we recommend the use of permanent
ink). BAQUEIRA SNOWCAMP ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY
FOR THE LOSS OF ANY ITEMS BELONGING TO CHILDREN.
● MEDICATION. Under no circumstances will medication be given to
● SKIING COURSES. As an additional option, minors can take ski
lessons taught by Era Escola.
○ AGE. The minimum age for skiing lessons is 4 years.
○ EQUIPMENT. IMPORTANT: Children must bring their own ski
equipment. Baqueira SnowCAMP does NOT provide ski
equipment for activities outside its precinct.
○ DAYS. The courses will always be on consecutive days. The start
days vary according to the duration of the course. The start day
CANNOT be modified.
■ 2 days: start on Saturdays.
■ 3 days: start on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.
■ 4 days: start on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.
■ 5 days: start on Monday.
● MEASURES TO COMBAT COVID-19.
○ MASKS. Masks are compulsory for children over 6 years old.
○ HAND HYGIENE. All participants will be encouraged to wash
their hands with soap and water and use sanitiser gel.
○ SOCIAL DISTANCING. Given the implicit needs of minors, safety
distances are not guaranteed at all times.
○ VENTILATION AT SNOWCAMPS. If circumstances permit,
activities will take place with open windows and air
purification systems, facilitating the circulation and renewal of
the air inside the premises. Priority will also be given to
activities taking place outdoors, provided that weather
conditions allow this. Please bear this in mind when dressing
○ BODY TEMPERATURE 37.5 oC OR HIGHER. Children's body
temperature will be taken each time they enter SnowCAMP,
and during the day. If the temperature is 37.5o or higher, the
child will be refused entry or will have to leave the premises, in
which case the contact person will be advised, in order to
collect the child as soon as possible, and the Paediatric Service
at the Espitau Val D'Àran will be notified.
● SPECIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SEASON TICKETS. The
child can stay in the selected SnowCAMP throughout the season and
throughout the day reserved. The number of season tickets for the
2021/2022 season is exceptionally low (please remember to book
meals, which are not included in the season ticket).
○ Season tickets are personal, nominal and non-transferable.
○ Season tickets are exclusively for use at the SnowCAMP
contracted. They CANNOT be used at any other SnowCAMP.
○ Season tickets cost the same for all SnowCAMPS. However, the
opening and closing dates of the different areas in the resort
are not identical, so we recommend you to consult the
calendars planned for each of them beforehand and take this
information into account when purchasing your season ticket.
○ If the season should start late or conclude early, or if there are
occasional closures during the season in the location of the
SnowCAMP at which the service has been purchased, due to
lack of snow, weather, technical or organisational conditions,
force majeure, etc., the service will be cancelled and
season-ticket holders WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO ANY
REFUND, EXCHANGE OR COMPENSATION.
○ Season tickets will be allocated according to the order in which
applications are received.
○ Booking the service. To request this service, please send an
e-mail to email@example.com with the following
subject line: "Season ticket request".
○ When the season ticket has been purchased, you must book a
place for specific dates at least 3 days before the start date. To
book your place, please send an email to
firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line:
"Season ticket place booking - child's name and name of
○ Meals are NOT included in the service. They must be
contracted and paid for separately.
○ At Baby SnowCAMP, you can bring jars of baby food for
children between 6 and 12 months.
● ACCEPTANCE OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR THE
PROVISION OF BAQUEIRA SNOWCAMP SERVICES. The conditions
under which the service and activities are provided are included in
the pre-booking form. Please consult us if you have any queries.
SnowCAMP bookings expressly require acceptance of the General
Terms and Conditions for the purchase and use of the service
provided by Baqueira SnowCAMP. You must also read and sign the
documents relating to COVID-19.
protection please go to
BAQUEIRA SNOWCAMP CANCELLATION POLICY.
● CHANGES TO THE DATES BOOKED.
○ Changes to the dates booked may be requested up to 48
hours before the day the child is due to begin. The approval of
such changes is subject to the availability of free places for the
new dates requested at the SnowCAMP chosen.
● CANCELLATION OF THE PURCHASE OF THE CHILD'S STAY,
COURSE AND MEALS.
○ CANCELLATION BETWEEN 7 AND 4 DAYS BEFORE THE START
DATE. 10% of the amount paid will be deducted from the
○ CANCELLATION 3 DAYS BEFORE THE START DATE. No refund
will be payable.
○ NO SHOW. No refund will be payable.
● CLOSURE OF THE SNOWCAMPS OR THE RESORT
○ IF THE SERVICE HAS NOT BEGUN. 100% of the amount paid
will be refunded.
○ IF THE SERVICE HAS BEGUN. The amounts corresponding to
unused whole days will be refunded (if the child has entered
the SnowCAMP, the day will be considered as used and will not
be eligible for a refund). The refund will be calculated based on
the price of the stay completed. For example, if the stay
contracted is 7 days and the fee for 7 days has been paid, the
service being interrupted at 10.00 on the fifth day, the child will
be understood to have attended on 5 days. The refund will thus
be the amount initially paid minus the charge for 5 days.
○ USE OF CHAINS/ROAD CLOSURES. The need to use snow
chains to access the resort or the areas in which the
SnowCAMPS are located will not be a justification for
requesting the cancellation of the day/stay contracted, no
refund being payable for this reason. However, a different day
can be chosen during the current season (subject to the
availability of places).
If roads are closed to traffic by the relevant authorities, you can
opt for a refund or change the date of your stay to another in
the current season (subject to the availability of places).
○ AREAS CLOSED. If the season should start late or conclude
early, or if there are occasional closures during the season in
the location of the SnowCAMP at which the service has been
purchased, due to lack of snow, weather, technical or
organisational conditions, force majeure, etc., leading to the
closure of the area's SnowCAMP, the service on the days
affected will be cancelled and the days that have been booked
but not used may be exchanged for other dates in the current
season, subject to the availability of places. (Not applicable to
season tickets. See Terms and Conditions for Season Tickets).
● CANCELLATION OF BOOKINGS DUE TO COVID-19 SYMPTOMS
○ If a child's body temperature, taken prior to entry or during
his/her stay at the SnowCAMP, is 37.5 oC or higher, coinciding
with any of the COVID-19 symptoms published by the relevant
authorities, the amounts corresponding to unused whole days
will be refunded (if the child has entered the SnowCAMP, the
day will be considered as used and will not be eligible for a
refund). The refund will be calculated based on the price of the
stay completed. For example, if the stay contracted is 7 days
and the fee for 7 days has been paid, the service being
interrupted at 10.00 on the fifth day, the child will be
understood to have attended on 5 days. The refund will thus be
the amount initially paid minus the charge for 5 days.
● SEASON TICKETS. Due to the conditions under which this service is
operating during the 2021/2022 season, no refunds will be made.
**Baqueira SnowCAMP is a service provided by Baqueira Beret, S.A., and
has no legal personality of its own. The rights and duties assumed in this
document by the former must be understood to be assumed by the parent company.
IMAGE RIGHTS AUTHORISATION
BAQUEIRA BERET, S.A. is the data controller responsible for the interested party's personal details
and hereby informs the latter that the images obtained and personal data covered by this
authorisation will be included in a file for which BAQUEIRA BERET, S.A. is responsible and they will be
used In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April (GDPR), Organic Law 3/2018, of 5
December (LOPDGDD), and Spanish Law 1/1982 on civil protection, the right to freedom from injury
to honour, personal and family privacy, and self-image. The following information is therefore
provided regarding their use:
Purpose and legal basis of processing: the recording of images and videos of the activities carried
out in connection with the child's stay in SNOWCAMP-BAQUEIRA, directed by the Data Controller for
distribution in digital or printed form via different communication channels, in order to advertise and
promote the activities organised by Baqueira, especially by means of their publication in promotional
and commercial material, including but not limited to printed magazines, websites, digital and
printed advertisements, etc. (with the consent of the interested party, as specified in Art. 6.1.a of the
Criteria for the storage of data: data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the above purpose,
or as long as their custody is legally required. When they are no longer needed, they will be deleted
with appropriate safety measures.
Disclosure of personal data: data will not be disclosed to third parties without your consent, except
to group companies (Baqueira Beret, S.A., Viajes Baqueira Beret, S.A., Hoteles Valle de Aran, S.A.,
henceforth BAQUEIRA BERET, S.A.) for advertising and information purposes:
● To publicise activities and events in digital environments such as websites, blogs and social
networks created by BAQUEIRA BERET, S.A.
● To be used in reports, presentations and projects by BAQUEIRA BERET, S.A.
● For documents and printed material such as posters, leaflets and manuals, etc.
The only recipient of the data will be the data controller, who will not transfer any of the data to third
parties outside the BAQUEIRA BERET, S.A. GROUP, except for communication with the data
processors who assist in providing the services via which the data is used.
The company guarantees that the use of these images will in no case damage the child's honour or
privacy, nor will it be contrary to the interests of minors, respecting all relevant regulations regarding
data and image protection, and the legal protection of minors.
Rights held by the interested party:
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The right to access, rectify, transfer and delete their data and to limit or oppose their use.
- The right to submit a complaint to the Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if they consider that
processing does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details for exercising these rights: BAQUEIRA BERET, S.A. with Tax ID number A25005620
and registered address at Afores s/n, Estació ski Baqueira Beret, 25598 Naut Aran (Lleida). E-mail:
The legal representative, or person delegated by the latter, having sufficient authority to do so,
agrees to the use of the data corresponding to the child in whose name the booking is made, and the
capture of images during the activity under the above terms.
*The representative should authorise processing or otherwise by marking the corresponding box
with a cross: YES (I give consent) or NO (I do not give consent).